Saxon de Yucatán, S.A. de C.V. was founded in 1989 as a bonded assembly plant of aluminum crossbows; it is located in the east of the Mexican Republic, in the Industrial City, Felipe Carrillo Puerto in Merida, Yucatan, Mexico.
Our plant has a surface of 4 industrial naves with a production area of 4500 mts², and an offices area of 500 mts².
When the whole territory is 6800 mts². When the plant started operations it only fabricated aluminum crossbows ballestas of different models that were exportated to The United Status for their commercialization, which was an activity to which Saxon dedicated six years.
In 1995, as the actionists observed the industrial regional growth of the company and foreseeing the future market in the new bonded assembly plants, that were arriving to the state, decided to acquire equipment and technology for the fabrication of machinated pieces and metal mechanic products, getting contracts to fabricate ejectors of baseball and softball balls machines, which were products exported to the United States. Just as the fabrication of automobiles’ air conditioner components for the local industry.
In 1996, Saxon, due to its vision in the development of new products and markets, and taking advantage of its infrastructure installed, decides to participate in the supermarkets’ products market, wire and metallic, and wire products for commerce exhibitors.
Nowadays, Saxon is a company with a wide participation in the national and international market; its strength is to guarantee to its customers quality of its products in general terms.
The certification ISO9001 version 2000 was obtained in the year 2002; through it Saxon consolidated its participation in the market.
To fabricate wire products with a required quality to the least possible cost, this, to benefit the customer through the continuous improvement.
• Acting with Ethics and Responsibility
• Respect of Agreements and Deals
• Keeping our reliable relationships and mutual respect with our customers.
• To be efficient in the processes and in the resources optimization.
• Being orientated to a continuing improvement for the benefit of our customers.
• To keep ourselves in the development of innovation and new markets.
• To participate actively and responsibly in the objectives for the rentability of the business.
• To keep a proactive attitude to face the challenges with enthusiasm and passion. To make of communication a priority and a basis for team work.
• To maintain our human resources in continuous development
• To acknowledge the results of performance.
• To create and to share knowledge